GCA’s Mission & Code of Ethics
GCA VALUE STATEMENT:
The central value of the Guam Contractors Association is excellence in the construction industry.
GCA VISION STATEMENT:
The Guam Contractors Association vision is to be an influential leader and construction & contracting industry resource delivering membership value while remaining financially sound.
GCA MISSION STATEMENT:
It is the mission of the Guam Contractors Association to be the industry leader and resource for Guam and the region promoting and fostering excellence in the construction industry.
CODE OF ETHICS
- To maintain a standard of performance consistent with the owner’s best interest and my obligations.
- To quote only realistic prices and completion dates and to perform the job accordingly.
- To guarantee cooperation to the fullest extent with the Architect and other agents of the owner toward fulfillment of the contract undertaken.
- To solicit and accept bids and/or quotations only from firms who subscribe to the principles of this Code of Ethics.
- To make all payments promptly within the terms of the contract.
- To observe and foster the highest standards of safety and working conditions for employees.
- To establish realistic wage schedules for employees commensurate with their ability so that they enjoy the dignity to which they are entitled.
- To participate actively in the training of skilled tradesmen to ensure the future availability thereof to members of this association.